Here's what I'm doing with my summer:
- Revising my book manuscript for publication.
- Attending the Summer Teaching Institute at my university in order to add more technological components to my class
- Rethinking my syllabi for Composition I and the British literature survey
- Creating a new class, a survey of British culture from 1660-present (gulp)
- Various work on my house, including repainting the front door and deck and planting new things
- If I have any spare time, I have several shelves of books I've been meaning to read.